Week 10 of the NFL season isn’t flush with marquee matchups. The New Orleans Saints’ visit to the Buffalo Bills is the only game between teams with winning records.
But this could represent a turning point in the season given Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott’s suspension was reinstated Thursday. Despite that ruling, only two of our staffers are picking the Atlanta Falcons to beat the visiting Cowboys on Sunday afternoon.
30. Giants (29): Maybe Ben McAdoo should just suspend Eli Manning … that would make it a lot easier to justify getting rookie QB Davis Webb into the lineup. Danielle Parhizkaran, NorthJersey.com/USA TODAY Sports
28. Buccaneers (28):Last season, this seemedlike a young and HUNGRY team on the rise. Apparently it’s a young and IMMATUREteam that’s still at least a year away. Chuck Cook, Chuck Cook-USA TODAY Sports
26. Packers (22): Looks like they missed their chance to trade Brett Hundley to Cleveland for a first-round pick back when his value peaked in preseason. Dan Powers, Appleton Post-Crescent/USA TODAY Sports
25. Bengals (21): Advice to A.J. Green – next time you’re facing an extremely chatty corner, we suggest you watch Andre Johnson v. Cortland Finnegan pregame. Sam Greene, Cincinnati Enquirer/USA TODAY Sports
7. Cowboys (14): If Zeke’s banishment ever begins, Dallas will need to lean on defense that’s allowed average of 15.3 points, 299.3 yards during three-game win streak. Tim Heitman, Tim Heitman-USA TODAY Sports
5. Saints (8): Today’s second history lesson – only other teams since 1966 to win six straight after an 0-2 start (’93 Cowboys, ’07 Giants) both won Super Bowl. Scott Clause, The Daily Advertiser/USA TODAY Network
4. Rams (6): They’re just blowing doors off their opponents lately. Some credit must go to the defense, which has allowed 12.5 points per game over last four. Danielle Parhizkaran, NorthJersey.com/USA TODAY Sports