Monday, November 19th, 2018 pm30 11:35pm

Conor McGregor: Back in UFC 200

Advertise Here $4.99/day

Instant Activation ─ Claim offer
HTML Code here

Advertise Here $4.99/day

Instant Activation ─ Claim offer
HTML Code here

Early Monday morning Conor McGregor made his latest social media splash with a claim that he’s back on the card at UFC 200.

“Happy to announce that I am BACK on UFC 200!

Advertisement

Shout out to @danawhite and @lorenzofertitta on getting this one done for the fans. #Respect,” McGregor’s message via Twitter read at 12:46 a.m. ET.

The July 9 event in Las Vegas once included McGregor as a headliner. Last week, much of it appeared to unravel. When McGregor failed to show for a promotional event around the main event rematch with Nate Diaz (19-10), UFC president Dana White said he would replace McGregor in the main event.

That prompted a social media retirement threat from McGregor, who reversed course two days later.

Even so, White repeatedly stated Saturday night after Jon Jones returned to the octagon that McGregor would not fight Diaz at UFC 200. He said Jones could become the event headliner against Daniel Cormier, who is recovering from a leg injury injury.

White has offered to keep Diaz on the card against a different opponent, but Diaz said he was interested in fighting only if pitted against McGregor.

0

Related posts