Biography: MARILYN MONROE
Actress ( born June 1, 1926 in Los Angeles, California, USA; died Aug. 5, 1962 )
arilyn Monroe was known as Normal Jean Mortenson, but she was also called Normal Jean Baker.
She spent her childhood in orphanages and foster homes. Monroe was a photographer’s model and her picture, in the nude, on a calendar opened the door to her film debut in “Scudda-Hoo! Scudda-Hay!”.
Marilyn next roles established her as a sex symbol, always playing a beautiful but dumb blonde.
After studying at the Actors Studio in New York, she returned to Hollywood to start in more substantial films.
She was married to Joe Dimaggio and Arthur Miller, as well as, being romantically connected with J.F.K
She died from an overdose of sleeping pills.
* 1962, Something’s Got to Give
* 1961, The Misfits
* 1960, Let’s Make Love
* 1959, Somme Like It Hot
* 1957, The Prince and The Showgirl
* 1956, Bus Stop
* 1955, The Seven Years Itch
* 1954, River of No Return
* 1954, There’s no Business Like Show Business
* 1953, Niagara
* 1953, Gentlemen Prefers Blondes
* 1953, How to Marry A Millionaire
* 1952, Clash by Night
* 1952, Don’t Bother to Knock
* 1952, Monkey Business
* 1951, Let’s Make it Legal
* 1950, The Asphalt Jungle
* 1950, All about Eve
* 1949, Love Happy
* 1948, Ladies of the Chorus
* 1947, Dangerous Years
Like to promote your profile
Join world’s Capital of Entertainment friends
Promote your business and services. Let’s get social