LAS VEGAS –Love is in the air throughout Las Vegas this Valentine’s Day, with specials offered at romantic restaurants, blissful spas, exciting attractions, and unique wedding chapels.
Exciting Attractions to Experience Together
- Unique experiences await couples at Rail Explorers Las Vegas. The outdoor-adventure attraction featuring electric motor-powered rail bikes offers photo opportunities and special amenities on its Valentine’s Day tours Friday, Feb. 11 through Monday, Feb. 14.
- Evolution Experiences offers Valentine’s kayaking tours complete with photo opportunities, gourmet chocolates and more from Saturday, Feb. 12 to Sunday, Feb. 13. Visitors can soak in natural hot spring pools and a sauna cave during its Kayak Hoover Dam & Hot Springs Hike Tour, or relax on a beach only accessible by watercraft during Kayak Emerald Cave Tour. Each tour is led by an expert guide and includes catered lunch, bottled water, juice and snacks.
- The Rose Rooftop Igloos at Resorts World Las Vegas will be adorned with romantic décor for Valentine’s Day. Presented by Zouk Group and Veuve Cliquot, the unique igloos on the hotel’s Rose Rooftop offers an intimate space to eat, drink, and hang out, with sweeping views of the Strip.
- 5 Star Helicopters will offer a Valentine’s Day Las Vegas Helicopter Night Strip Package, complete with chocolate-covered strawberries, champagne and a red rose.
- FlyOver, a virtual flight ride attraction, offers a Valentine’s Day package for couples during the lovers’ holiday. Complete with two rides and two drinks at The Lost Cactus, this unique experience is perfect for thrill-seekers.
- Nothing says love like a ride down the Grand Canal in an authentic gondola with your sweetie being serenaded by a gondolier at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas. Enjoy romantic Italian love songs while floating beneath bridges and balconies, beside restaurants, under the blue sky in the Grand Canal Shoppes.
- From the creators of spectacularly bizarre shows Absinthe and OPIUM, Superfrico at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas serves classic Italian dishes with a side of entertainment. Throughout the Valentine’s Day service, visitors will experience a few surprise moments throughout the evening that are sure to make it a night to remember.
- Love is in the air at The High Roller at The LINQ Promenade, the tallest observation wheel in North America, where valentines can spend 30 minutes of intimate bliss while taking in sweeping views of the Las Vegas Strip.
- Paris is known for being a city of love and romance, which is why a trip up the escalator at the Eiffel Tower Experience at Paris Las Vegas is a perfect spot for couples to celebrate their love.
Say “I Do” in Spectacular Las Vegas Fashion
Clark County Commissioners declared February “Wedding Month” this year, as the County expects to issue its 5-millionth wedding license before March 1. Couples walking down the aisle can take advantage of several special offers throughout the inaugural monthlong celebration by signing up here.
- Flamingo Las Vegas celebrates Clark County’s Wedding Month with a Viva Love Stories Package, offering couples several amenities and services to celebrate their love including a personal wedding coordinator, private bridal waiting area, wedding ceremony, floral arrangements such as a 12-rose bridal bouquet and groom’s boutonniere, 30 minutes with a professional photographer, ceremony video, music playlist, sand ceremony, marriage certificate holder and a bottle of Champagne with chapel toasting glasses.
- Love is quite literally in the air in Las Vegas this Valentine’s Day, as Maverick Helicopters is offering various wedding packages for couples this year. Brides and grooms can say “I do” over the Las Vegas Strip with its Neon Lights and Vegas Twilight wedding packages or opt for a picturesque desert wedding, with its Painted Dreams Valley of Fire and Painted Dreams Sunset wedding packages.
- Caesars Palace offers a Forever Happens Here Package for Wedding Month, which comes complete with three nights in a premium room at the resort, VIP hotel registration, one our of limousine service to the Marriage License Bureau, hair and makeup services, medium rose bouquet and boutonniere, Champagne toast, professional pianist, minister or officiant, professional photography and videography and a Caesars wedding registry.
- Celebrating 2022 nuptials, The Little Vegas Chapel offers engaged couples its Two-gether Forever Wedding Package. Available throughout February, the special is complete with a traditional ceremony, wedding music, a red and pink bouquet and boutonniere, professional photography, a unity candle ceremony, and an officiated license or ceremony certificate. Brides and grooms can also invite up to six guests, and a witness can also be provided at the chapel in historic Downtown Las Vegas.
- For soon-to-be brides and grooms, Paris Las Vegas presents the Eiffel Tower Proposal Package. The epic surprise, which can take place at the resort with its Arc de Triomphe or Eiffel Tower in the background, is complete with 30 minutes of professional photography, a half-dozen of roses, a bottle of Champagne and a half-dozen of macarons.
Spa Specials to Rest, Relax and Re-engage the Senses
- Qua Baths & Spa at Caesars Palace celebrates Valentine’s Day with specials available throughout February. Visitors can choose from the Sweet Strawberry Crush Massage or the Hugs & Kisses Facial.
- Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas celebrates Valentine’s Day with a Romance Weekend packed with fabulous specials at its beautiful and tranquil spa. Partners can follow their bliss together with Couples “Love Duo” or “Heart of Romance” treatments or opt for a Fire and Ice Valentine’s Facial or a Himalayan Sphere Stone Massage.
- The Spa at The LINQ Hotel + Experience features side-by-side massage and facial treatments in a couple’s suite, with massages including Champagne and chocoloate.
- Sahra Spa, Salon & Hammam at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas offers couples an intimate spa experience this Valentine’s Day. Visitors can reinvigorate and rejuvenate together in a private, luxury spa suite, while choosing from a menu of treatments such as the Deep Aromatherapy Massage, Balance & Harmony Massage or Decadent Youth Glow Facial for two.
- The Spa at Harrah’s Las Vegas offers couples massages for valentines to rejuvenate together, complete with Champagne and chocolate to take home. Any massage or facial can be booked as side-by-side treatments.
- Amina Spa at SAHARA Las Vegas will offer Valentine’s packages complete with complimentary mimosas and chocolate-covered strawberries from Saturday, Feb. 12 to Monday, Feb. 14. Couples can choose from the Better Together package, featuring a choice of massage or facial, or the Sweet Escape package, featuring a Hydrating Chocolate Facial and Almond Deluxe Pedicure.
Delectable Dining to Elevate Your Valentine’s Day Date Night
With world-class restaurants, bars and lounges offering romantic atmospheres and beautiful décor, Las Vegas is the ideal location for a Valentine’s Day date night. Culinary destinations throughout Las Vegas will offer fabulous prix-fixe packages for two, lavish Valentine’s Day dishes and spectacular desserts for couples to enjoy together—not to mention fabulous cocktails and beverages, including that classic combination of strawberries and Champagne. Details about these romantic Valentine’s Day offerings can be confirmed with each venue.
- Ada’s Wine Bar at Tivoli Village
- Ahern Hotel
- Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa: MRKT Sea & Land, Bistro 57, FARM
- Arizona Charlie’s Hotel & Casino Boulder & Arizona Charlie’s Casino Decatur
- California Hotel and Casino: Redwood Steakhouse
- Cannery Casino Hotel: Carve Prime Rib
- Circa Resort & Casino: 8 East, Barry’s Downtown Prime, Legacy Club
- The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas: The Barbershop Cuts & Cocktails, Beauty & Essex, Blue Ribbon, Holsteins Shakes and Buns, Jaleo, Milk Bar, Scarpetta, The Ski Lodge at Superfrico, STK, Wicked Spoon, Zuma
- The Cromwell: GIADA
- Esther’s Kitchen in Downtown Las Vegas
- Flamingo Las Vegas: Bugsy & Meyer’s Steakhouse
- Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas: Veranda
- Gold Coast Hotel and Casino: Cornerstone
- Hard Rock Café Las Vegas
- Harrah’s Las Vegas: Fulton Street Food Hall, Oyster Bar & Grill, Ruth’s Chris Steak House
- Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas
- The LINQ Hotel + Experience: Ghirardelli Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop, Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips, Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen & Bar, Hash House a Go Go, Honolulu Cookie Company, Virgil’s Real BBQ
- Main Street Station Casino Brewery Hotel: Garden Court
- Miracle Mile Shops: Cabo Wabo Cantina
- North Italia in Summerlin
- The Orleans Hotel and Casino: Alder & Birch, Bailiwick All American Pub & Eatery
- Paris Las Vegas: Hexx Kitchen & Bar
- Piero’s Italian Cuisine
- Peyote in Downtown Las Vegas
- Plaza Hotel and Casino: Hash House a Go Go
- Resorts World Las Vegas: Carversteak, Fuhu, Caviar Bar
- SAHARA Las Vegas: Bazaar Meat by José Andrés
- Sam’s Town Hotel and Gambling Hall: The Angry Butcher
- The STRAT Hotel, Casino & SkyPod: Top of the World, McCall’s Heartland Grill
- The Stirling Club
- Suncoast Hotel and Casino: SC Prime Steakhouse & Bar, 90 NINETY Bar + Grill
- Treasure Island Hotel & Casino: Phil’s Steak House
- The Venetian Resort Las Vegas: Black Tap Craft Burgers & Beer, Bouchon, Brera Osteria,Chica, Majordōmo Meat & Fish, Matteo’s Ristorante Italiano, Rosina Cocktail Lounge,Yardbird
- Virgin Hotels Las Vegas: Casa Calavera, Kassi Beach House, The Kitchen at Commons Club, ONE Steakhouse, Todd English’s Olives
- Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas: Zen Kitchen, Tea Lounge, SkyBar
Gifts to Shower Your Partner with Love and Adoration
- Pepper, a luxury sexual wellness brand at Resorts World Las Vegas, inspires connection through the alchemy of the five senses. To celebrate Valentine’s Day, the boutique is offering a free gift with purchase throughout February.
- If “All You Need Is Love,” couples can enjoy a performance of The Beatles LOVE by Cirque du Soleil at The Mirage Hotel & Casino. To celebrate the romantic holiday, the production show will offer a limited time special on tickets.
- FANTASY at Luxor Hotel & Casino will give away a gift basket, complete with its 2022: The Gold Standard calendar, a poster, a commemorative poker chip, and a gift certificate for Luxor, to celebrate Valentine’s Day.
Learn more about Valentine’s Day in Las Vegas and plan a romantic and memorable trip for two at www.VisitLasVegas.com.
ABOUT THE LVCVA
The Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority (LVCVA) is charged with marketing Southern Nevada as a tourism and convention destination worldwide and with operating the 4.6 million square-foot Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC). With nearly 150,000 hotel rooms and more than 13 million square feet of meeting and exhibit space in Las Vegas alone, the LVCVA’s mission centers on attracting leisure and business visitors to the area. The LVCVA also owns the Convention Center Loop, an underground tunnel designed by The Boring Company and the Las Vegas Monorail, an elevated 3.9-mile system with seven stops throughout the resort corridor. Both transportation systems will operate when conventions reconvene. For more information, go to www.lvcva.com, www.visitlasvegas.com or www.vegasmeansbusiness.com.